Thread: Can I play WoW by myself?

Thanks

Default Can I play WoW by myself?

I've checked out some of the 'make your own WoW private server' FAQ's on various sites and it seems a bit complicated, and frankly I wouldn't want others on anyways.

I was wondering if there was a way to simply play WoW solo. No need to make it possible for others to join or anything like that. Thanks.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by e101gamma View Post
    I've checked out some of the 'make your own WoW private server' FAQ's on various sites and it seems a bit complicated, and frankly I wouldn't want others on anyways.

I was wondering if there was a way to simply play WoW solo. No need to make it possible for others to join or anything like that. Thanks.
    Private server is the easy way.
    Its not THAT hard if you have a good guide, i will PM you a link becuase it MAY fall into warez, as there is Botting programs and what not.

FYI, if you are goin to make one AND still play WoW on their servers, remember to end all priavte server programs using Alt+Ctrl+Del.

Oh and you can Solo high end raids liek MC and BWL, also give your Warrior talents and spells such as "Fireball" and "Heal" making him unstopable :X

LightandRyuuk Guest

Could u also send me the link for a private server? Me and my friends have been searching for a working, complete guide, but we can't find one. We only found one, and got around to the end, to find out their download for something, was corrupt and didn't work