Page 143 of 269 FirstFirst ... 4393133138139140141142143144145146147148153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 4026

Thread: The Let-It-All-Out: We're Here For You. No, Really.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm sure there's a market for it, name your price & you can start Wednesday, so long as it's in progress
    When I want your opinion, I will diffuse it from you through osmosis!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Scratch that. Turns out it wasn't there at all. The forms in that particular subsection were actually completely different than the specific variety I needed.

They actually maintain a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITE solely for the information I need.

Which is not referenced, pointed to, or mentioned by anyone.

Ever.

Not even the people I was discussing this with a short while ago.

It kind of helps when you tell me to download and fill out some forms to actually point me in the right general direction.

I suppose spending all day working at a call center causes you to stop caring about anything.

Bitches, the lot of them.

Crisis averted. Now to spend the next 2-3 hours straightening out my leftover debts!

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm back from the dentist. God, it feels weird to have your teeth numbed.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Scratch that. Turns out it wasn't there at all. The forms in that particular subsection were actually completely different than the specific variety I needed.

They actually maintain a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITE solely for the information I need.

Ever.

It kind of helps when you tell me to download and fill out some forms to actually point me in the right general direction.

I suppose spending all day working at a call center causes you to stop caring about anything.

Crisis averted. Now to spend the next 2-3 hours straightening out my leftover debts!
    I've noticed that people who work at a college/university are like that. They just like to make things difficult for you.

Like that one time I got a letter in the mail saying I had defaulted on a loan, only I knew I hadn't. Came to find out someone, somewhere, typed something wrong at my old school, and I'm talking to the people at the Dept. of Education for no reason.

Also, wee, debt. I have to start a job completely unrelated to anything I've spent the past few years studying tomorrow for just that reason.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post

Ever.

Definitely this, I can speak from experience.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    Also, wee, debt. I have to start a job completely unrelated to anything I've spent the past few years studying tomorrow for just that reason.
    Finding work? Outside your field of study? that's ballsy, wasteful, resourceful, & brilliant all at the same time

I should get on that

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by J03 View Post
    Finding work? Outside your field of study? that's ballsy, wasteful, resourceful, & brilliant all at the same time

I should get on that
    Not only do I need to pay off some debt, but I have to pay several hundred dollars to take my licensure exam and the to apply for my license.

And that's if I pass the first time.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

is it a local license or is it on a national scale?

I have the state license for my practice, but due to the competitive nature of my particular field (as long as tech schools continue to manufacture us) I'm gonna need to get nationally certified just to stand out

& that test is currently prohibitively expensive :/

Thanks
    EP Points

is it a local license or is it on a national scale?

I have the state license for my practice, but due to the competitive nature of my particular field (as long as tech schools continue to manufacture us) I'm gonna need my nationals just to stand out

& that test is currently prohibitively expensive :/
    State license to be an RN. If I move to a different state, I have to pick one of the handful that's partnered with my state and accepts VA licenses.

Or else I get to pay for it again.

And I have to renew it every two years, either way. I haven't learned yet if this costs money, too.

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyway, I'll be off now. Last day before starting work and all, and I'd rather not waste it in bed on my computer.

So I'm going to move about ten feet this way and sit in front of the PS3 instead.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I think it does cost money to renew, probably not as expensive (one should hope)
    Though I'm mostly just assuming from what I've heard for the California mandate

Later

Thanks
    EP Points

I think it does cost money to renew, probably not as expensive (one should hope)
    Though I'm mostly just assuming from what I've heard for the California mandate
    I'm sure it does. But once I have one and a job to go along, I should be making more than twice as much money as I am now.

Good luck with things on your end, though.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thank ya much

Same to you

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Good luck J03

also made worm happy today.
    recovered gf's sons steam account

im on a roll

Thanks
    EP Points

Would you mind not giving Kouen so many bloody awards and achievements? While I'm happy to see a fellow in minor evil get ahead, he won't stop nattering on about how fantastic he is to me, and how he'll take over the world FIRST.

Hmph. My creations will stop that plan before it even gets going, so don't get any inane ideas, you!