Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181186187188189190191
Results 2,851 to 2,863 of 2863

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hurricane coming through Florida now, nothing new at all to me.
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.
    Mopyright 2024 Nintendo of Murica
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    Hurricane coming through Florida now, nothing new at all to me.
    which way will it be moving?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w
    find me on nexus https://next.nexusmods.com/profile/epgrouch/about-me

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    which way will it be moving?
    Up the West coast of Florida, headed toward Alabama and Georgia border.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It intensified and will affect Miami because it's wider, the right side of the storm is called the 'dirty end' and spawns twisters.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you use the Live Another Life alternate start mod, choose Orc character then 'I am a member of a guild', then choose Companions. Play through the quests to become werewolf. You start off with steel heavy armor and steel sword so take Steel Smithing perk at level 2 to be able to improve steel smithing twice as much. The rest is up to you because orc werewolf with berserker rage then transformation amounts to a cheat in vanilla. You don't need melee skills because werewolf is melee with fear-inducing roars so you can work on your archery to fight flying dragons then rip them to shreds as werewolf when they land. If you use magic cast Alteration spells to get Magic Resistance perks because it gives you magic resistance on top of berserker rage resistance to weapons and use alchemy to get the Snake Blood perk for 50% resistance to poison. Basically a berserk werewolf that can craft anything and is resistant to everything and kill everything including all the guards in a hold. If you decide to add thief skills there will be no guards to arrest you when you get caught. Don't use restoration magic to heal and waste perk points in that tree, craft healing potions(Monarch Butterfly + Blue Mountain Flower) it raises your alchemy skill and makes you invincible with plenty of healing potions in your inventory. Only Alteration/Conjuration spells and Enchanting is optional.

Magicka/Health/Stamina spread: 3/1/1 until Magicka is 300 to be able to conjure a max Gonjure Undying Ghost then all Health from there. Spell Tome is at the Ritual Stone near White River Watch. No Conjuration perks needed, add the extra level up in Conjuration perk points to heavy armor and smithing perks to craft advanced heavy armor. You can conjure the ghost to peg it with arrows to raise archery skill, after a while it will aggro then let it hit you as you shoot arrows at it to raise armor skill too. If you're low on health conjure another ghost and the aggroing ghost is unsummoned instantly destroyed. Or you can berserker rage/werewolf transformation alternatively.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Conjure_Undying_Ghost

When conjuring, summon ghost with your right hand and used a shield with the other blocking until you have Deflect Arrows perk then let the ghost do the attacking for you while you block, shooting enemies out of the ghost's melee range with bow. Pick off any remaining enemies with archery or in berserker rage werewolf beast mode. Take a carriage ride to Markarth and attack the Forsworn there with ghost until you get the Forsworn Bow, it's the best bow that you can upgrade with Steel Smithing perk. It can be used until there are better bows you can upgrade with smithing perks.

Shouts: Fire Breath(against trolls and undead), Dragon Rend(to make dragons land and rip them to shreds as berserk werewolf)

Other: Amulet of Talos and Blessing of Talos from a shrine to spam Dovahkiin shouts, The Lord Stone standing stone to boost your weapon damage resistance and magic resistance. Agent of Mara from Book of Love quest reward for additional magic resistance becoming the Lord of Lords. Name your character Lord of Lords if you want and marry Aela the Huntress after the Companion quest adding her as follower, then go to Riften for the marriage ceremony. In that temple talk to Dinya Balu to start the Book of Love quest.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Book_of_Love
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Lord_Stone

Edit:// which reminds me. Halloween is ever day.

"I'm not like other guys." ~ Michael Jackson

"Hahaha, hahahahaha! Hahaha, hahaha..." ~ Vincent Price
    I did the Companion quests to become werewolf. To celebrate I killed and ate all the guards in Whiterun, including the ones at Dragon's Reach and at the Whiterun Outposts. Not a single guard left in all of Whiterun and I have almost all the werewolf perks. Character is level 6.

*burp*
    Last edited by Till; 25th-September-2024 at 19:12. Reason: I love Nords, taste like chicken...
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Now I'm going to eat all the guards in all of Solitude. I want to eat all the guards in Skyrim to celebrate becoming a werewolf. Also, get Iron Fist perk in the heavy armor skill tree for melee to go with archery.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Now I'm going to eat all the guards in all of Solitude. I want to eat all the guards in Skyrim to celebrate becoming a werewolf. Also, get Iron Fist perk in the heavy armor skill tree for melee to go with archery.
    Summon Undying Ghost + Berserker Rage + Werewolf Transformation = LOL
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Summon Undying Ghost + Berserker Rage + Werewolf Transformation = LOL
    Okay, ate all the Solitude guards. Now to eat all the Windhelm guards. *burp*
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Up the West coast of Florida, headed toward Alabama and Georgia border.
    wonder if it'll get far enough north for us to catch some of that sweet rain we sure could use it.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

In all my time playing Skyrim this NPC died the best. Hanging from the side of a rope bridge with an arrow to the knee.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

In all my time playing Skyrim this NPC died the best. Hanging from the side of a rope bridge with an arrow to the knee.

sometimes things just line up perfectly.
    I finished playing through FONV Dead Money DLC I don't think I want to do that again. even with mods that is the worst DLC I've played and had a rather unsatisfying end.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    sometimes things just line up perfectly.
    I finished playing through FONV Dead Money DLC I don't think I want to do that again. even with mods that is the worst DLC I've played and had a rather unsatisfying end.
    You shoot enough arrows and at least one NPC is going to die real cool.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

There is already a country boy character in the roster so...