Page 190 of 191 FirstFirst ... 90140180185186187188189190191 LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 2852

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Pfft, Florida's so fucked up a star exploding over it is the least of its problems.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/sp...where-to-look/
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.
    Mopyright 2024 Nintendo of Murica
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Puff Mommy's on suicide watch and wants to transfer to the NJ prison where Tossed Salad Man is thinking he's going to be killed, Tossed Salad Man is in permanently for murder. Best not to let Puff Mommy know he's shit outta luck and he's a dead man walking under 'mysterious circumstances' with Tossed Salad Man as the prime suspect. Least he deserves for having Tupac killed.

Last edited by Till; 22nd-September-2024 at 21:37. Reason: ...
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Puff Mommy fucked every male celebrity he could recording it with backups to have power over them, and Bieber's name was dropped as well as Usher. Usher deleted all his Twitter posts and Jay Z has gone missing. Kanye's involved and Taylor Swift should bitchslap him but he's staying out of bitchslap range. Puff has dirt on so many people attending his 900 or so sex slave drug parties on the A list of the entertainment industry he's already dead. If Jay Z isn't dead Puff Mommy already snitched on him and Jay Z is dangerous as fuck as a criminal with people who sign contracts with him as their master with some serious Palpatine business. But in the end it's Tupac's revenge singing Hail Mary to all his enemies starting with Puff Mommy as they embark on their permanent vacation in hell.

I just had a deja vu moment, I've written this endless times before.

Last edited by Till; 23rd-September-2024 at 07:58. Reason: "Omae wa mou shindeiru." ~ Kenshiro
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    @Andy

If you add me I do fish slap dance attacks and bonk people with a country guitar.
    My word, what an interesting challenge.

Thanks
    EP Points

Dill you might find this funny Elon getting sued for $15mil
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w
    find me on nexus https://next.nexusmods.com/profile/epgrouch/about-me

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    Dill you might find this funny Elon getting sued for $15mil
    Puff Mommy helped Elon buy Twatter now Puff Mommy has stopped eating while Tupac is laughing in Puff Mommy's head. That's the funny part.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sean-didd...023744868.html
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

well this is irritating was just starting to watch another episode of blakes 7 when my media player decided to stop reading from the hdd so I did the usual hard reset on it still re3fused to read the hdd so I unplugged it and connected it to my pc
    now i am doing a bad sector check on it which is likely going to take 2-3hrs *sigh*
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Puff Mommy has been dead since 4 months ago.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

karmas a bitch
    sorted out my media player as usual it wasn't the hdd. I could use a better player but it's hard to find an a cheap one that's good and not just some android streaming box or one that isn't hdmi only.
    Last edited by Grouch; 24th-September-2024 at 11:53.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Mixed reviews on the we're fucked in human history projection.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/09/23/e...ext/index.html
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Skyrim Grandma stopped streaming because she said game is not fun for her anymore. That'll happen if all you do is play one game. Elder Scrolls 6 devs are all talking about how damn near impossible it is to outdo Skyrim, to me it's the best game of all time considering how many hours and replays I've had with it with so many games to choose from.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I should start my own Skyrim stream in vannila game with orc werewolf that goes into berserker rage then transforms into werewolf killing all the guards in a hold then sells all their shit to merchants by coming back to loot their corpses. People would find that funny.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I should start my own Skyrim stream in vannila game with orc werewolf that goes into berserker rage then transforms into werewolf killing all the guards in a hold then sells all their shit to merchants by coming back to loot their corpses. People would find that funny.
    Dark elf with Ancestor's Wrath kills everyone around including townsfowl bystanders which is too messy but Argonian werewolf with Histkin is unkillable, racial power before transformation.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Altered Beast in Beast Mode Skyrim Build

Dark elf with Ancestor's Wrath kills everyone around including townsfowl bystanders which is too messy but Argonian werewolf with Histkin is unkillable, racial power before transformation.
    If you use the Live Another Life alternate start mod, choose Orc character then 'I am a member of a guild', then choose Companions. Play through the quests to become werewolf. You start off with steel heavy armor and steel sword so take Steel Smithing perk at level 2 to be able to improve steel smithing twice as much. The rest is up to you because orc werewolf with berserker rage then transformation amounts to a cheat in vanilla. You don't need melee skills because werewolf is melee with fear-inducing roars so you can work on your archery to fight flying dragons then rip them to shreds as werewolf when they land. If you use magic cast Alteration spells to get Magic Resistance perks because it gives you magic resistance on top of berserker rage resistance to weapons and use alchemy to get the Snake Blood perk for 50% resistance to poison. Basically a berserk werewolf that can craft anything and is resistant to everything and kill everything including all the guards in a hold. If you decide to add thief skills there will be no guards to arrest you when you get caught. Don't use restoration magic to heal and waste perk points in that tree, craft healing potions(Monarch Butterfly + Blue Mountain Flower) it raises your alchemy skill and makes you invincible with plenty of healing potions in your inventory. Only Alteration/Conjuration spells and Enchanting is optional.

Magicka/Health/Stamina spread: 3/1/1 until Magicka is 300 to be able to conjure a max Gonjure Undying Ghost then all Health from there. Spell Tome is at the Ritual Stone near White River Watch. No Conjuration perks needed, add the extra level up in Conjuration perk points to heavy armor and smithing perks to craft advanced heavy armor. You can conjure the ghost to peg it with arrows to raise archery skill, after a while it will aggro then let it hit you as you shoot arrows at it to raise armor skill too. If you're low on health conjure another ghost and the aggroing ghost is unsummoned instantly destroyed. Or you can berserker rage/werewolf transformation alternatively.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Conjure_Undying_Ghost

When conjuring, summon ghost with your right hand and used a shield with the other blocking until you have Deflect Arrows perk then let the ghost do the attacking for you while you block, shooting enemies out of the ghost's melee range with bow. Pick off any remaining enemies with archery or in berserker rage werewolf beast mode. Take a carriage ride to Markarth and attack the Forsworn there with ghost until you get the Forsworn Bow, it's the best bow that you can upgrade with Steel Smithing perk. It can be used until there are better bows you can upgrade with smithing perks.

Shouts: Fire Breath(against trolls and undead), Dragon Rend(to make dragons land and rip them to shreds as berserk werewolf)

Other: Amulet of Talos and Blessing of Talos from a shrine to spam Dovahkiin shouts, The Lord Stone standing stone to boost your weapon damage resistance and magic resistance. Agent of Mara from Book of Love quest reward for additional magic resistance becoming the Lord of Lords. Name your character Lord of Lords if you want and marry Aela the Huntress after the Companion quest adding her as follower, then go to Riften for the marriage ceremony. In that temple talk to Dinya Balu to start the Book of Love quest.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Book_of_Love
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Lord_Stone

Edit:// which reminds me. Halloween is ever day.

"I'm not like other guys." ~ Michael Jackson

"Hahaha, hahahahaha! Hahaha, hahaha..." ~ Vincent Price
    Last edited by Till; 25th-September-2024 at 03:34. Reason: Something to play on loop in the background as you play...
    Spoiler warning: