Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EP Account Deletion Thread: Fare Thee Well

Thanks
    Thanked 13,329 Times in 1,168 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Deleted User
    GDPR also says you can't refuse deletion requests.
    Hmm, well some things to note:
    1) I don't care. That's not a government authority that rules over me.
    2) I'm sure this whatever law that I don't care to read, would have some sensible restrictions. Like such a request must be formatted correctly, or must not be abused.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

blazeburning Guest

Delete me forever, thanks.

60000Bees Guest

Hello, I would like my account deleted because it would make me smile

Thank you very much.

typicalgeek Guest

Pretty please delete my account Ragnar, I haven't used this account... ever. 🥺

Thanks
    Thanked 13,329 Times in 1,168 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Removed User
    Hola , revisé que mi info se filtró en 2018 . Solicito por favor eliminen la cuenta si pueden, nunca usé este foro y tampoco recuerdo por qué creé una cuenta aquí, gracias.
    I was going to reply with our usual "English only forum" response. But why should I do that? I can understand your intent even with my nonexistent language skills. So sure, account removed
    I guess that means that non-English requests = OK. Try to use words I might understand!
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

R@gn@r Guest

Hello Ragnar. Please delete and R@gn@r me if you can. Cleaning up digitally. Thanks!

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4fun View Post
    Hi, I would like to request to delete my account because I don't use it anymore.
    Oi, I reckon your username was false advertising which is punishable under various laws and general oral tradition.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

MWC Guest

Hello, I'd like to delete my account please. I haven't used it since creating it and I'm trying to do a general clean-up of my online presence and get rid of dead accounts. Many thanks!

Adam022 Guest

Hello, I would like this account deleted because I genuinely don't remember why I made it in the first place and only learned about it because it was found within a data leak from years ago

Zhunter5000 Guest

Hello there. I would appreciate it greatly if my account could be deleted. I ended up never using it, but due to old security leaks, I am attempting to close accounts I do not use. Thank you in advance.

Ryssy George Guest

Exclamation Account Deletion Request

Hello Ragnar can you delete my account please I had it when I was really young and didn't know much about Internet etiquette. Thank you 😊.

SoulXVII Guest

Hello Ragnar, please delete my account as I have not used it at all. Thank you.