Page 188 of 189 FirstFirst ... 88138178183184185186187188189 LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 2823

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

@Grouch

I know that Cali is not to your liking, I lived there when a visit to LA became an extended stay then left. Why? Because it went to shit with MS13 gangbangers that specialize in murder for hire. I got sick of the Salvadorans, though a gang leader befriended me after I saved his little brother from going to prison by disarming him from behind unloading the clip when he was going to shoot somebody telling him he should thank me for saving him from prison time. Then the two brothers approached me two days later to thank me and treated me as a friend. I manage to earn respect in wildest West because I also manage to survive at the furthest coast away from it growing up ghetto as fuck and with combat skills otherwise I'd be dead since high school infested with gang members I beat to a pulp jumping me 12-to-1. There used to be honor amongst thieves in the 90s, they could have shot me but didn't because I went undefeated dispatching their entire gang without breaking a sweat whether it was one at a time or all of them at once, they were YLO. Would prove them to be pussies resorting to guns that can't defeat me in a fight and they'd lose their street cred. Nowadays the gangbangers are just like the cops with guns killing whoever they can't defeat unarmed. In the end the opposing Latin Kings gang leader was impressed and asked me to join, I said no because everyone already knows who is leader in the hood and I don't need a crew. So he ended up coming over to my house to play NES with me on the regular, he liked Pinbot most and we'd play Baseball Stars 2 two player. It was odd because he was acting like a kid and opened up to me about his struggles and feelings, though the whole time the dude had a menacing permeable aura of abject evil. I'm Chaotic Neutral and can accept anyone until they fuck with me, my family or my friends. Depends on who gets their ass handed to them not knowing who the fuck I am be they evil or good.

So, this country's Metropolitan areas are full of cowards starting with the cops and ending with the criminals nowadays, no reason to single out California or Miami with coast-to-coast for-profit prisons of mansex salad tossing wannabe thugs stocked by mansex rainbow with a thin blue line cop wannabes. It's 50 disgraces not one.

Edit:// on a side note the Latin Kings leader cleaned up and settled down with kids as a good father then he was run over saving his son from being killed by criminals sent flying hit by the getaway vehicle and hitting his head on a cement parking divider dying in the hospital. His name was Javier but I don't remember his last name.
    Last edited by Till; 18th-September-2024 at 13:20. Reason: ...
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.
    Mopyright 2024 Nintendo of Murica
    Spoiler warning:

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thunder and lightning all afternoon here with no rain, an eerie silence except the thunder.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Now I received a severe thunderstorm alert on my phone. But no rain whatsoever.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

https://www.google.com/search?q=poli...uitment+crisis

Mario taking out the Mushroom Kingdom trash.

Momma don't let your babies grow up to be po-pos,

We need to know what their future is while they fit.

Going off-glass for a Mushroom Kingdom brick.

Last edited by Till; 19th-September-2024 at 00:16. Reason: ...
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ventura View Post
    Unfortunately, not yet. I haven't gotten a paycheck yet from my new job, so I'm broke as a dollar store hooker. So staying with my folks for a bit while my girlfriend and I get some money saved up.
    Best of luck finding a good one.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Mario has lost his mind, or he's off his meds.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    Mario has lost his mind, or he's off his meds.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I have a thing in common with Tony Stark, survive drinking every waking moment with a superhuman liver.

Last edited by Till; 19th-September-2024 at 04:18. Reason: Beer before liquor never sicker, wine is fine all the time...
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Max Flex's Peace Out!!

Commentator 1: "And here we are, folks, a match for the ages! Heavyweight champion of the world "Perfect" Max Flex against a warrior of the yautja, a Predator! Let's see who's got the edge in this cosmic clash."
    Commentator 2: "And right out of the gate, the Predator strikes! A devastating knee to the midsection! Max Flex is reeling!"
    Commentator 1: "That's a powerful blow! The Predator's clearly no slouch in the fighting department."
    Commentator 2: "Max Flex is trying to recover, but the Predator's gaze is relentless."
    Commentator 1: "Is this the end?"
    Commentator 2: "It's looking that way. The Predator's got a firm grip on this fight."
    Commentator 1: "But wait! Max Flex is still fighting! He's trying to stop soiling himself."
    Commentator 2: "The Predator's not letting up. He's relentless in his stare."
    Commentator 1: "And there you have it, folks! It took thousands upon thousands of years and an alien invasion; but now there is a precedent for World Peace!"
    Commentator 2: "A human and a Predator fighting side by side! Who would have thought?"
    Commentator 1: "This is truly a historic moment. Let's see if Max Flex can turn this fight around in one peace."

Thank goodness I'm crazy, otherwise this wouldn't be possible.
    Last edited by Till; 19th-September-2024 at 11:52. Reason: Ack ack, ack. Ack ack!!
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Max Flex's Peace Out!!

Commentator 1: "And here we are, folks, a match for the ages! Heavyweight champion of the world "Perfect" Max Flex against a warrior of the yautja, a Predator! Let's see who's got the edge in this cosmic clash."
    Commentator 2: "And right out of the gate, the Predator strikes! A devastating knee to the midsection! Max Flex is reeling!"
    Commentator 1: "That's a powerful blow! The Predator's clearly no slouch in the fighting department."
    Commentator 2: "Max Flex is trying to recover, but the Predator's gaze is relentless."
    Commentator 1: "Is this the end?"
    Commentator 2: "It's looking that way. The Predator's got a firm grip on this fight."
    Commentator 1: "But wait! Max Flex is still fighting! He's trying to stop soiling himself."
    Commentator 2: "The Predator's not letting up. He's relentless in his stare."
    Commentator 1: "And there you have it, folks! It took thousands upon thousands of years and an alien invasion; but now there is a precedent for World Peace!"
    Commentator 2: "A human and a Predator fighting side by side! Who would have thought?"
    Commentator 1: "This is truly a historic moment. Let's see if Max Flex can turn this fight around in one peace."

this reminds me of two things. 1st I haven't played alien isolation yet and was just thinking about it yesterday and 2nd I've only seen that movie in the bottom gif once or maybe twice after it came out on video
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w
    find me on nexus https://next.nexusmods.com/profile/epgrouch/about-me

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    this reminds me of two things. 1st I haven't played alien isolation yet and was just thinking about it yesterday and 2nd I've only seen that movie in the bottom gif once or maybe twice after it came out on video
    Protip: never touch gloves with a yautja that is trained by me if they invade as illegal aliens from outer space and are here for sporting reasons like MMA.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Protip: never touch gloves with a yautja that is trained by me if they invade as illegal aliens from outer space and are here for sporting reasons like MMA.
    that could be an interesting solution. intergalactic MMA we should trade mark that before those dicks at nintendo think about it.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w
    find me on nexus https://next.nexusmods.com/profile/epgrouch/about-me

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Magician View Post
    Best of luck finding a good one.
    Definitely need it cause HOOOOOOOLY FUCK we can't find shit around here that we can afford, even though we both got good paying jobs.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Ventura View Post
    Definitely need it cause HOOOOOOOLY FUCK we can't find shit around here that we can afford, even though we both got good paying jobs.
    Set aside savings and do not rent, housing bubble is going to pop before this year is over. Finance a mortgage after it pops when property values have crashed.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Set aside savings and do not rent, housing bubble is going to pop before this year is over. Finance a mortgage after it pops when property values have crashed.
    We've considered it, just scared to buy something because of how expensive that shit can be too. But if we can get something for cheaper than the $1,500/month rent around here...Maybe then.