Thread: ps1 control is not responding on scroll arrow, memory card not responding when running bios on epsxe

Thanks

Default ps1 control is not responding on scroll arrow, memory card not responding when running bios on epsxe

.... i have an issue on How to resolve a freezing scroll arrow on selecting memory card when running in BIOS? tried to click and unclick still the controller no response on selecting the memory card... tried to re-install epsxe 2.0.5, same issue.... i could not check the memory card content while BIOS is running... any advice here?

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth69 View Post
    .... i have an issue on How to resolve a freezing scroll arrow on selecting memory card when running in BIOS? tried to click and unclick still the controller no response on selecting the memory card... tried to re-install epsxe 2.0.5, same issue.... i could not check the memory card content while BIOS is running... any advice here?
    If the reinstall does not fix it do not use the Windows uninstaller(matter of fact never use anything by Microshit when there is a third-party alternative), use WISE Uninstaller. It makes uninstalls clean with no residual files or registry entries letting you reinstall things as a fresh installation. The cause of the persistent glitch could be a registry error. WISE also has a registry cleaner and repair app, uses restore points in case you want to revert to previous registry entries. Also, try a different USB port if your controller is not wireless. If all else fails try a more stable emulator(registry error bugs can damage your OS and are why I do not use ePSXe and why I use PCSX-Reloaded) or frontend like RetroArch.
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.
    Mopyright 2024 Nintendo of Murica
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Duck station is pretty much the best PS1 emulator these days. I would get that. Epsxe has always had weird issues just running the bios for some reason. Could be if you changed a lot of settings or whatever I dunno. But I've noticed weird stuff doing it over the years.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaladane For This Useful Post: