Thread: @ Guests - Stop Crashing Server

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default @ Guests - Stop Crashing Server

There are currently 20704 users online. 4 members and 20700 guests
    On behalf of members please go get stuff at the WayBack Machine because it can handle the server load after the Vimm's Lair apocalypse and Apple adding emulators to their store. Though it should be common knowledge WayBack Machine has what people here are looking for there are unique things on EP, if you're here to read you won't be able to by crashing the server.
    Last edited by Till; 21st-June-2024 at 11:21. Reason: Respect are country...
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.
    Is this a music forum? I forget, only time will tell.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

damn straight. I can hardly post or even read important responses.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w
    find me on nexus https://next.nexusmods.com/profile/epgrouch/about-me

Miami, FL 3️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ Worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed. I found it hard it hard, it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    There are currently 20704 users online. 4 members and 20700 guests

On behalf of members please go get stuff at the WayBack Machine because it can handle the server load after the Vimm's Lair apocalypse and Apple adding emulators to their store. Though it should be common knowledge WayBack Machine has what people here are looking for there are unique things on EP, if you're here to read you won't be able to by crashing the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    damn straight. I can hardly post or even read important responses.
    Good news is that zombies eat brains and will starve to death from lack of food.

"There is no sign of intelligent life on Earth." ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson

"And pray that there's intelligent life up in space 'cause there's bugger-all down here on Earth!" ~ Monty Python

https://www.saturdayeveningpost.com/2023/10/the-rise-of-the-smart-phone-zombies/

https://www.saturdayeveningpost.com/...phone-zombies/

Last edited by Till; 21st-June-2024 at 14:39. Reason: Phone zombie apocalypse, smart phones and braindead people...
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,329 Times in 1,168 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    Please understand. Wayback isn't the Google result. How could Google be wrong?
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Hey!

Sure thing, the WayBack Machine is a great tool for finding old websites and files, especially after events like the "Vimm's Lair apocalypse." I know not everyone is familiar with it, but it can really help you find what you're looking for without overloading the servers.

Regarding unique stuff on Emuparadise (EP), it's true that it has a lot of cool and unique content. However, with too many people trying to access the site at once, it can crash. That's where the WayBack Machine can save the day. You just enter the site address on WayBack, and you get access to archived versions.

So, if someone is looking for something specific, I highly recommend using the WayBack Machine to ease the load on EP servers and still get the materials you need.

Good luck with your search!

Michel

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_epforums View Post
    Hey!

Sure thing, the WayBack Machine is a great tool for finding old websites and files, especially after events like the "Vimm's Lair apocalypse." I know not everyone is familiar with it, but it can really help you find what you're looking for without overloading the servers.

Regarding unique stuff on Emuparadise (EP), it's true that it has a lot of cool and unique content. However, with too many people trying to access the site at once, it can crash. That's where the WayBack Machine can save the day. You just enter the site address on WayBack, and you get access to archived versions.

So, if someone is looking for something specific, I highly recommend using the WayBack Machine to ease the load on EP servers and still get the materials you need.

Good luck with your search!

Michel
    You are one one of the sentient player characters, let's band together to survive the Vimm's apocalypse. I feel like Darryl in the Walking Dead.
    Spoiler warning: