Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1465

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ Sore wa anata ga dokokarakitano kade wa naku, anata ga doko ni iru no kadesu.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Alien-size Tsoukalos-ACR9000 Ultratoilet(Alien Contact Radio 9000), contacts and recruits ultraterrestrials from parallel universes.

Spoiler warning:

And the left arm of that Predator mod gets in the way of Pip-boy display so I'm not using the costume. Only the right arm, belt and leg armor. No chest armor or helmet, it has great stats without full set and is alien tech.

Last edited by Till; 25th-April-2024 at 16:50. Reason: "Aliens." ~ Giorgio A. Tsoukalos

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    Alien-size Tsoukalos-ACR9000 Ultratoilet(Alien Contact Radio 9000), contacts and recruits ultraterrestrials from parallel universes.

Spoiler warning:
    I like the alien in the last screen shot also
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ Sore wa anata ga dokokarakitano kade wa naku, anata ga doko ni iru no kadesu.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

See, the thing is why be a human when you can recruit an ultraterrestrial Yauntja with your ultratoilet(using the Predator mod link I posted and Tee Party mod to equip it on recruited NPC)?

Tee Party: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/m...ab=description

Then the alien hivemind leader receiving XP from companion kills of hostile enemy targets really only has to watch and observe non-violently in ambivalence. Don't go trying to kill aliens and nothing hurts.

Also, with the same console command procedure mentioned previously save as PREDATOR.TXT to give make the Yautja 7' 2" like the original Predator and give it its racial stats.

setrace synth
    setscale 1.15
    setav strength 30
    setav perception 30
    setav endurance 30
    setav agility 30
    setav health 950

Use as BAT PREDATOR in console.

And equip it with the Predator mod items before recruiting with the Tee Party manager unarmed weapon, then give it a name with Rename Anything after recruiting.
    Last edited by Till; 26th-April-2024 at 01:22. Reason: "Aliens." ~ Georgio A. Tsoukalos

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Just watched the first 6 episodes of X-Men '97.

Holy shit lol. It's good. Much more adult. This isn't your kiddie Saturday morning cartoon ..well some parts are but man does it ever get darker as it goes.
    Just grabbed Wolverine And The X-Men S01 Complete Bluray EAC3 5 1 1080p x265-iVy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    I like the alien in the last screen shot also
    The Predator mod is useful for the right arm armor, leg armors and belt armor and you don't have to go full Yauntja but you can make your settlers Yautja by equipping them with the costume, weapons and armor and make a Yautja settlement.
    Last edited by Till; 26th-April-2024 at 00:59.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Next I'm going to use the Security Camera Ambush Kit Creation Club Mod to attract attackers to the UFO and see the Yautja specimen I collected teach them the vivisection consequences of attacking aliens from inside the UFO.

The Ambush Kit does not work, just like, the full Microsoft CTD experience. If I didn't know how to uninstall official mods manually I'd be fucked.

Edit:// Ah, Microshit/Bethesda broke the Script Extender mods with today's game version update special turd shat edition.

https://f4se.silverlock.org/

The 2024-04-25 Fallout 4 update (1.10.980 and later) has broken F4SE and the rest of the native code modding scene similarly to Skyrim's "Anniversary Edition" patch. I am working on an update and cannot currently offer a timeline for its availability, nor whether there will be any critical technical issues that would block an update. Do not email with questions
    But the Ambush Kit creation club mod works when you remove script extender mods. My guess is that Microshit wants to use script extension exclusively for new official mods to make more profit by breaking all the free mods.

And it broke Place in Red Reborn but I can manually force placement in red just not as convenient. bah.
    Last edited by Till; 25th-April-2024 at 21:15.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I edited the console command batch file to make the Yaunja have as much hit points as a sentry robot because if not it has the weak hit points of the original NPC you transformed. With the Settlement Trap Kit official mod endless waves come get minced by the Yauntja for easy XP and loot because of the hivemind XP from companion kills. Fun to watch.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
    Just grabbed Wolverine And The X-Men S01 Complete Bluray EAC3 5 1 1080p x265-iVy.
    I just found the X-Men Animated Series DSNP WEB-DL. Looks like it's been around for years. Also, something I haven't seen in 32 years:
    http://drg4.dancemania-ex.com/xpilot.html
    There was no documentation about this back when the X-Men DVDs came out, and I had no idea why the first 2 episodes were different than my memory.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Many of my mods don't work without script extender. In any case, going to stop using mods that require F4SE so that they don't depend on third party developer.
    Last edited by Till; 26th-April-2024 at 09:05.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

BTW, Rename Anything broke with today's F04 update so my Yauntja is permanently called Specimen and it's female which is fine by me because my toon is also an alien and we can shag.

The alien hivemind leader toon likes to fish and to stock his UFO Ultraquariums. Wearing a Bass Pro Shops hat.

Should add a Automatron robot named Funkotron later in reference to Toejam & Earl. Turn your equalizer to max bass and min treble so you can destroy your PC speakers.

"Buy yoself anotha' one you rich muthafucka!" ~ Rick James
    Also, with the same console command procedure mentioned previously save as PREDATOR.TXT to give make the Yauntja 7' 2" like the original Predator and give it its racial stats.

setrace synth
    setscale 1.14
    setav strength 30
    setav perception 30
    setav endurance 30
    setav agility 30
    setav health 950

Use as BAT PREDATOR in console.
    Adjusted the scale because it's 1.14 for 7'2, I use a Skyrim height adjustment mod and checked it, was previously only 7 foot tall. Original predator actor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Peter_Hall

Edit:// I alien teched out the predator gauntlet to scrap with Fallout 4 behemoths going toe to toe. Check the stats, that's without Iron Fists perk to boost damage.
    With Bloody Mess perks maxed it's one-hit kill exploding bodies closeby after the first explodes in a flying mince chain reaction of quivering defeated flesh.

Because behemoth might be able to knock out Specimen and then alien hivemind leader intervenes to help aliens but never humans. The blades retract into the gauntlet when not in use, has a more realistic weapon draw animation than other weapons that magically appear in your hands somehow. It has a custom legendary effect, only one weapon has it and it's an alien legendary.
    But the alien hivemind leader is not evil or violent, he has friend or foe detection augmented reality brain implant as an addon to his AI brain implant that gives him +19 intelligence, he does not harm friendlies. Ambivalent, not malevolent or benevolent and just watches and observes intervening only in self-defense or to defend other aliens, he's in the alien faction and a synthetic life form clone.

I basically beat the game already and all I have to do is be an outsider from another dimension. To paraphrase my brother who passed away last year when he would watch me play videogames.

"I will not stop until I flip the game."
    Last edited by Till; 26th-April-2024 at 02:54. Reason: Bass Town

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Oh, I have a Twitter account, I had no idea! I just glanced into my spambox and saw some realistic spam suggesting someone just attempted to signin to my account. Wondering if it was a real email I browsed to Twitter and tried a login/pass that would totally be on haveibeenpwned, and it worked. I also got another email asking for a confirmation code cause Twitter turned on 2fa. So it seems I made a Twitter account in 2010 and never used it. I changed its password and now it's time to forget about it for another 14 years
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Oh, I have a Twitter account, I had no idea! I just glanced into my spambox and saw some realistic spam suggesting someone just attempted to signin to my account. Wondering if it was a real email I browsed to Twitter and tried a login/pass that would totally be on haveibeenpwned, and it worked. I also got another email asking for a confirmation code cause Twitter turned on 2fa. So it seems I made a Twitter account in 2010 and never used it. I changed its password and now it's time to forget about it for another 14 years
    Make sure to alien tech legendary upgrade your Predator plasma caster gun to use VATS and target enemy hostiles from 20 miles away. Play game on Very Hard difficulty so that enemies can kill you by doing extreme damage to you for sport. That way they stand a chance, in hell somewhere. "An express ticket to Hell. You dig?" ~ Sturges

The plasma caster rounds travel very fast a long ways.
    Last edited by Till; 26th-April-2024 at 16:30. Reason: "Aliens." ~ Giorgio A. Tsoukalos

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

Video is synesthetic, music for your eyes.

Including the video in games.
    Best wallpaper evar. https://www.epforums.org/showthread....Live-Wallpaper

Edit:// repost of video I made for Jack.

https://vimeo.com/914229383
    Last edited by Till; 26th-April-2024 at 14:50. Reason: Speaking of video...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Below I attached an optimized version of RetroArch Phoenix(RetroEP Phoenix Plus) as an official fork. It's GNU open source and I made it much more lightweight, as well as faster by using 75% less RAM and system resources.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RetroArch
    designed to be fast, lightweight, portable and without dependencies
    Original version isn't as lightweight or fast as possible.

Mirror download:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Till; 26th-April-2024 at 20:28. Reason: Lightweight and fast, now with 75% more +

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's sort of amusing to take an open source frontend and recode it 75% better as a fork that can't be improved.

Edit:// Only because original version is not coded by me I hadn't gotten around to it yet, hold my beer.
    Last edited by Till; 26th-April-2024 at 19:52. Reason: I'm just getting started...