Thread: PSMPlay issues

Thanks

Default PSMPlay issues

This is somewhat emulation related, but it's really related to the program, which is used to play Playstation 1 media and dump it into files and such, hence i put it here.

Anyways, a couple months back, I installed Windows XP Professional onto my computer, and PSMPlay stopped working. Technically, when I tried to open up any files whatsoever the program hung, and I had to CTRL+ALT+DELETE it. I heard it might have something to do with DLLs that weren't present, and I copied in wnaspi32.dll. Now, it would show me files from a dump, but clicking them resulted in nothing. Doesn't open the data, ... hard to explain.

Anyways, I want to see this program working on my system... Anyone here who has it working on WinXP please explain how you did it? Please?
    Last edited by Observer_X; 29th-January-2007 at 21:51. Reason: I asked nicely :(
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, I'M NOT SURE WHY