Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: McDonald's Monopoly game! What have you won?!?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy
    Won nothing? Or nothing's wrong with McMurder.Inc?

If the former, then you have one more reason to not eat there.
    If the latter, then I shall pray for you
    I like McD's, but I never actually win anything. Last time they did this damned game, I had ONE of every item you can win. I felt like such a damned loser.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,310 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dingy
    Right, since my 'Fuck McDonald's' has obviously not got any McDonald's lovers questioning me, I shall just go ahead and allow you to see What's really fucking wrong with McDonald's.

Please, feel free to criticise.

Hmm, well I'm not a Mcdonalds lover, but that was one of the most useless things I've looked at in a long time :eyeball: It wasn't even worth the time to skim...
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar
    Hmm, well I'm not a Mcdonalds lover, but that was one of the most useless things I've looked at in a long time It wasn't even worth the time to skim...
    Thank you for the time nonetheless

Thanks

Mcdonalds is evil. I saw a commercial with Ronald Mcdonald the other day on tv, and I pissed myself. I can't believe I used to like the thing.
    And for a record, I haven't been to a Mcdonalds since I was 11.

Thanks

just watch "supersize me" and feel free to eat tons of mcDO to destroy your liver like an old alchoolic....

seriouly...... eat something better for your health... or take a gun and ... EAT LEAD!
    it's faster and less painful

Thanks

I don`t play, I actually haven`t eaten there since I watched Mcliable (I think that`s it) ... Great documentary if you`re into that stuff. The things in that documentary really put you off fast food.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mishotaki
    just watch "supersize me" and feel free to eat tons of mcDO to destroy your liver like an old alchoolic....

seriouly...... eat something better for your health... or take a gun and ... EAT LEAD!
    Actually, and this is no bullshit, me and my roomate watched Supersize Me on The Movie Channel a while back and immediately after, we sent for McDonald's. Way to learn from someone else, huh?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mishotaki

Thats bs anyway. Everybody knows that if you eat that stuff 3 times a day everyday youre gonna have problems. Hell, if you eat ANYTHING 3 times a day everyday youre probably gonna have problems.
    "The world is like a game. Once a m*********** get a understanding of the game, and what the levels and the rules of the game is, then the world aint no trick no more. The world is a game to be played." -Pac

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Ba11a
    Thats bs anyway. Everybody knows that if you eat that stuff 3 times a day everyday youre gonna have problems. Hell, if you eat ANYTHING 3 times a day everyday youre probably gonna have problems.
    Did ya see those mutant fries though...?

Thanks

McDoanals is really bad. but i hate the food because i have heard it make u fat ... well they keep on realising those fucking prizes to catch hold of kids and make them sick

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Ba11a
    .come on man, you got to admit though that that food is very bad for your health. I used to love mc donnalds but i really don't want to eat it now because of that movie alsobecause i had to make an essay about junk food and i've learnd a lot of creepy stuff of how those burgers and also the chicken nuggets are made. but i still eat junk food though, but not so often. i thing about once a month

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samarjit
    McDoanals is really bad. but i hate the food because i have heard it make u fat ... well they keep on realising those fucking prizes to catch hold of kids and make them sick
    Yeah, but everyone knows kids are the most easily influenced people to market to. Didn`t you hear about McDonald`s sponcering the fitness programs, How hypocritical is that... They`re only doing it for the publicity, but it`s a very effective way to market the product, they bypass the parents completely, you know...

Thanks

yes, ur right here in india they have launched a new thing thats is if u buy stuff of more than Rs 99 than u would be given a coupun that would allow u to get a gift from an another american stall called my dollar stall..... it is really bad

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samarjit
    yes, ur right here in india they have launched a new thing thats is if u buy stuff of more than Rs 99 than u would be given a coupun that would allow u to get a gift from an another american stall called my dollar stall..... it is really bad
    Sorry, I didn`t get all that... What`s Rs 99? Is it currency...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kooleeo
    Sorry, I didn`t get all that... What`s Rs 99? Is it currency...
    opps sorry thats is indian currency 42 Rs = 1$
    got it now