Thread: Just got a psx Emu. looking for ISO's wondering if any can help me out...many thanx

Shaggy Guest

Default Just got a psx Emu. looking for ISO's wondering if any can help me out...many thanx

Hi everyone I'm new to the site and to ISO, emulater stuff....could use some advice on how to get started. I would be most greatful...and will try to do what ever I can to repay and help or advice

Thanks

Do you have any legally bought Playstation games? If so, I guess you could rip them so you have something to trade with the other people here.

Shaggy Guest

I do have only a couple game for the psx Suikoden, top gun. I don't have a program to rip them.....what program do I need? and is downloadable?

Thanks

I like ISOBuster.. you can get it from www.isobuster.com ^^

Oh, if you need any help, just ask.

Thanks

Alcohol 120% will do just fine as well. If you want some free ISOs check out the Bittorrent section. Turn how to use Bittorrent and u'll be able to get a few games free. EP's tracker has a few good games for example:

- Wild Arms
    - Chocobo Racing
    - Chocobo's Dunegon 2
    - Grandia

...just check it out urself
    Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b*tch-slap the f**ker upside the head...

<a href="http://207.44.214.54/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11884&perpage=15&pagenu mber=10">Trade List</a>

Thanks

Or just check out the ISO thread at the top of the trading post forum ,
    remember that rips have NO SOUND though

Shaggy Guest

Thank you all for your responces. I look foward to the day that I may be able to help out as much as you guys have.....but first things firsts figure this whole file transfer thing out LOL

Thanks

Originally posted by Shaggy
    Thank you all for your responces. I look foward to the day that I may be able to help out as much as you guys have.....but first things firsts figure this whole file transfer thing out LOL
    well its not that hard once you learn it Anyway you can always ask for help here.

IfritRoms.com - Click the banner above!

<a href="http://www.cerberos.web1000.com/games_psx.htm">My PSX List (I dont trade anymore, sorry) </A>