Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KH2 for PS2, KH for GBA and FFVII DVD!

Thanks

Seems like an expensive way to test the waters...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Uh, no. The DVD is total fan-service, and Square-Enix can gauge wether or not it would be prudent to spend the BIG BUCKS developing a sequal to FFVII. I'm sure the movie wasn't a small expence on their part, but I'm damned sure it would cost them a hell of alot more to make a game.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 26th-September-2003 at 14:14.

Thanks

But I think that it would be stupid to make a sequel of FFVII because all the fans are expecting a great game and if they fail , they let many fans down.
    meh

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That's why this movie is a great thing. If it hits big with the fans, then perhaps Square-Enix will consider releasing a sequal to the game.

Christopher Time Guest

Originally posted by Cyberxion
    Yeah, it probably is just you.
    Uh.. Thanks..? *blinks*
    Really though, i'm not much for it myself..
    I assume at least one other being on the planet feels the same way.
    Even if I am the only one, that's just how I feel. Sorry..

Thanks

Originally posted by The Sage Of Time
    Uh.. Thanks..? *blinks*
    You are not the only one :\
    I agree that it doesn't really feel right...
    I kinda liked the way FFVII ended.
    And now they continue the story.....I AM exited about it though......but still, just the possibility that they might screw it up so that my view on it is forever changed.....who knows, but I might just be pessimistic....
    But at the same time I look forward to it :\
    I think I'm starting to contradict myself......

But one half of me says this doesn't feel right, while the other is exited about it.......oh well, we'll just have to see..

EmuFreak Guest

Originally posted by Cyberxion
    That's why this movie is a great thing. If it hits big with the fans, then perhaps Square-Enix will consider releasing a sequal to the game.
    Hey also that sure sounds like it would save Square-Enix some money if it's just like a CG based movie. I beleave that the final fantasy movie costed way less to make compared to the ps2 ff x. So which even more I would say makes your point ever more that dead on.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Uh.. Thanks..? *blinks*
    Well, there's no pleasing some people. There's certainly no need to apologise for being one of them. I personally happen to think that this is great. Square-Enix is giving the fans of FF VII the next closest thing to a sequal to the game, and I'm sure there are more people excited over the prospect of seeing the story continued then there are those who think it's a bad idea.

Thanks

I just saw that the hair of cloud is not as long as in the game...I think that they really ust change that..
    meh

Thanks

Originally posted by Dj
    I just saw that the hair of cloud is not as long as in the game...I think that they really ust change that..
    Well, I think I'd like the shorter hair better than the inanely long, pointy spikes of the game. At least it looks a bit more realistic that way. Still, his hairstyle doesn't mesh well with the more realistic features of his face.

And Sephiroth better not be set up for a DBZ-ish resurrection, because if he is, there'll be hell to pay .

Thanks

http://home.no.net/gislen/FFVIIAC/ff7AC.avi

A little "teaser" for FFVII:AC, shaky cam, but still, a "teaser"

Dueling Queen Guest

*SQUEAL!!!*(a loud one too...) OMG, Kingdom Hearts for Gameboy Advance?! I'm gonna get it!!! FF VII movie? Cool!!! I'm SO gonna watch it even if it's like a day before the exams. As long as they don't really kill the plot in the movie I'm ok with it. Oh the exciting news. Plus Sora looks sooooooo cute in the KH2 Pics! Just asking...who's the dude with red hair? Anyway I like Sora's fashion......

Whereever the hell I happen to be. though it shold be planted in my chair in front of my computer.
    Thanks

Uh.. Thanks..? *blinks*
    I've got this feeling that this may jump under the bridge and be swept away in the river. Personally, I feel that this may just be the kidnd of crash-and-burn situation with making a sequel-movie. sure, I would love to see it and see what they have done with it, but there are definately places in the movie that I'm pretty sure they screwed up on. like: why is sephiroth in it? wasn't he killed at the end of the game? maybe I should just play through it again. anyway, I'm just saying that you are definately not on the boat alone. (sorry for all the allegories{sp?})

Thanks

Originally posted by Aadon
    I've got this feeling that this may jump under the bridge and be swept away in the river. Personally, I feel that this may just be the kidnd of crash-and-burn situation with making a sequel-movie. sure, I would love to see it and see what they have done with it, but there are definately places in the movie that I'm pretty sure they screwed up on. like: why is sephiroth in it? wasn't he killed at the end of the game? maybe I should just play through it again. anyway, I'm just saying that you are definately not on the boat alone. (sorry for all the allegories{sp?})
    Well as for Sephiroth.....it might be flashbacks, or he didn't die, or it could be a clone, or even a fake? who knows
    Hopefully they will release some more info on the storyline soon enough :\

Whereever the hell I happen to be. though it shold be planted in my chair in front of my computer.
    Thanks

heh, I doubt it. I guess we will just have to wait.