Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
I saw pics of the aurora boreali, it looks amazing. Seeing it in real life would be epic. I've seen the northern lights in real life.
I've seen it before when I was exploring Canada's wilderness. Went to Toronto, Ontario and Quebec looking for its nature and didn't spend much time in urban areas. The aurora was unexpected, it was surreal and awe inspiring. Since I was basically out in the middle of nowhere and the sky was so otherworldly in appearance especially being from the South where it never happens I kept expecting to see a UFO mothersip next over the forest treetops. I did see some anomolus lights in the sky though everything was anomolous to me and it was probably caused by ice crystals in the upper atmosphere. Zally's pic is affected by light pollution, Canada is wonderful and has wilderness not found anywhere else to see the Northern Lights as backdrop. I haven't been to Northern Europe and Poland reminds me of Skyrim. I like the aurora borealis big time, it's breathtakingly beautiful.