Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Threaded View

Miami, FL 3️⃣ 0️⃣ 5️⃣ I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

BTW, Rename Anything broke with today's F04 update so my Yauntja is permanently called Specimen and it's female which is fine by me because my toon is also an alien and we can shag.

The alien hivemind leader toon likes to fish and to stock his UFO Ultraquariums. Wearing a Bass Pro Shops hat.

Should add a Automatron robot named Funkotron later in reference to Toejam & Earl. Turn your equalizer to max bass and min treble so you can destroy your PC speakers.

"Buy yoself anotha' one you rich muthafucka!" ~ Rick James
    Also, with the same console command procedure mentioned previously save as PREDATOR.TXT to give make the Yauntja 7' 2" like the original Predator and give it its racial stats.

setrace synth
    setscale 1.14
    setav strength 30
    setav perception 30
    setav endurance 30
    setav agility 30
    setav health 950

Use as BAT PREDATOR in console.
    Adjusted the scale because it's 1.14 for 7'2, I use a Skyrim height adjustment mod and checked it, was previously only 7 foot tall. Original predator actor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Peter_Hall

Edit:// I alien teched out the predator gauntlet to scrap with Fallout 4 behemoths going toe to toe. Check the stats, that's without Iron Fists perk to boost damage.
    With Bloody Mess perks maxed it's one-hit kill exploding bodies closeby after the first explodes in a flying mince chain reaction of quivering defeated flesh.

Because behemoth might be able to knock out Specimen and then alien hivemind leader intervenes to help aliens but never humans. The blades retract into the gauntlet when not in use, has a more realistic weapon draw animation than other weapons that magically appear in your hands somehow. It has a custom legendary effect, only one weapon has it and it's an alien legendary.
    But the alien hivemind leader is not evil or violent, he has friend or foe detection augmented reality brain implant as an addon to his AI brain implant that gives him +19 intelligence, he does not harm friendlies. Ambivalent, not malevolent or benevolent and just watches and observes intervening only in self-defense or to defend other aliens, he's in the alien faction and a synthetic life form clone.

I basically beat the game already and all I have to do is be an outsider from another dimension. To paraphrase my brother who passed away last year when he would watch me play videogames.

"I will not stop until I flip the game."
    Last edited by Till; 26th-April-2024 at 02:54. Reason: Bass Town