Thread: EverDrive GBA's SNESAdvance Release Thread

Hybrid View

Thanks

Brand spanking new here.

First of all before I do any tinkering I would like to know how well does Super Metroid fare in terms of compatibility on the GBA?

I currently own a EZ-flash IV and recently came across this:
    https://gbatemp.net/download/super-m...Nla5w49YddUPc8

Its a hack of Super Metroid that more than anything it changes the original SNES game style to behave like GBA Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission.

EDIT
    I just spent the last 10 minutes reading your entire post and found out Super Metroid does not work.
    Regardless, this is mindblowing work you have done here.

I hope to play it someday on GBA.
    Last edited by M4XB3T4; 29th-October-2018 at 05:37.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by M4XB3T4 View Post
    Brand spanking new here.

First of all before I do any tinkering I would like to know how well does Super Metroid fare in terms of compatibility on the GBA?

I currently own a EZ-flash IV and recently came across this:
    https://gbatemp.net/download/super-m...Nla5w49YddUPc8

Its a hack of Super Metroid that more than anything it changes the original SNES game style to behave like GBA Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission.

EDIT
    I just spent the last 10 minutes reading your entire post and found out Super Metroid does not work.
    Regardless, this is mindblowing work you have done here.

I hope to play it someday on GBA.
    Hi M4XB3T4 firstly and formostly thank you so very much for checking out my revival project.

Secondly the compatibility with Super Metroid at least according to this compatibility list...

http://archives.dcemulation.org/gba/...#Super_Metroid

It seems like it should work on the achieved pages list of games that work. Sadly my rom packs list it as [b] being broken as it just shows a black screen (It was thoroughly checked on both the .sfc and .smc one... however if you know anything of RAM addresses and values it may work... if it helps the Europe version is locked out so if there is a way to bypass that it should run.

In short this is the rom it mentions the use of a control deck altering device if this can have a value changed it will likely work Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. And finally feel free to check out the premade USA set camera follow games and my fixed camera follow games in the link below I hope they are fun to try out while I finish off the rest of the Japanese games

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by Richardragon87; 30th-October-2018 at 01:41.

Thanks
    EP Points

Are there any other mirrors to this project, it seems all the files are dead links?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by boogiemanspud View Post
    Are there any other mirrors to this project, it seems all the files are dead links?
    1 America - A-Z and Ex1 re-uploaded