Thread: The Milady was here Out: Your hangout is full of death growls

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Yeah I was all like oh cool now I can explore and loot stuff
    Low stats + shitty equipment = fail against the weakest of enemies.

I had so much fun playing that game for months.
    Morrowind was good fun back in the day. I appreciated that they made more of an effort to throw the story in my face with the expansions and subsequent games.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Оak View Post
    Morrowind was good fun back in the day. I appreciated that they made more of an effort to throw the story in my face with the expansions and subsequent games.
    I actually loved the idea that starting out there was little in the way of story & background being force-fed, it was like immersing yourself in the idea of spending a lot of time exploring, reading and planning what to do next. Find a new site to loot with harder enemies? Go somewhere else for a bit to build yourself up some more then go back.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I actually loved the idea that starting out there was little in the way of story & background being force-fed, it was like immersing yourself in the idea of spending a lot of time exploring, reading and planning what to do next. Find a new site to loot with harder enemies? Go somewhere else for a bit to build yourself up some more then go back.
    I'm not overly fond of nothing but sandbox; TES is pretty fun as such. I've already got a lot of games to choose from purely for gameplay though.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

There's also too much temptation to blatantly cheat with PC versions. On consoles all you can do is exploit in-game.
    Although I do have some ported mods for TES III Xbox they aren't anything that make you totally OP, just some extra weapons and a few things. I have played around with some of those mods but honestly haven't spent much time playing the game using them. Majority of the time I played the game was using my retail PAL goty.

Spoiler warning: