Thread: Xbox fixes progress log (Not much left to do here...)

Threaded View

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

A Quick update post

I now have H to Z complete mostly, though there are a couple of fixes I will be going back to mostly Long File Name fixes that don't have a quick fix yet, so I need to look at these more closely to fix correctly and a small amount of 480p fixes I need to look at again as I failed to find the correct code change yet, just extracting and uploading games starting with G now

Will do these for a short time then I will move back to my Phantasy Star Online mod fixing

Z to H = complete testing with a couple of fixes I will be going back to
    G = complete only 1 fix was needed
    F = complete 5 fixes done
    E = complete 2 fixes and 1 game I need to find another copy of
    D = complete 5 fixes and moving on to C
    C = complete 3 fixes (2x PAL only display games)
    B = complete 2 fixes done 2 games being a pain to fix...
    A = Sorting files ready....

Fixes needed that I will go back to
    (At the moment I don't know if some of the game in the list following can be fixed or not, the PAL games may not be fixable to NTSC 480p)

World Series Baseball = Icon missing - Fixed but want better icon
    True Crime: New York City = Long file name/s FIXED needs testing (I want to make sure my fix is correct)
    Tony Hawk's Project 8 = Long File Name/s
    Tony Hawk's American Wasteland = Long File Name/s
    Sensible Soccer 2006 = PAL mode only, look at hacking display
    S.C.A.R. - Squadra Corse Alfa Romeo = PAL mode only, look at hacking display
    Rugby League = Long File name/s FIXED /Find 480p code/Missing Icon/Wrong ID code (I want a none cracked version to work on)
    NFL Fever 2003 = Icon is the same as 2002 version so I might make a new icon for this one
    NCAA College Basketball 2K3 = Icon Missing
    Monster Garage = Long File Name/s
    Manchester United Manager 2005 = PAL mode only, look at hacking display
    LMA Manager 2003 to 2006 = PAL mode only, look at hacking display
    Kung Fu Chaos = Find 480p code (so far I can get it to boot in 480p but the mode switches back to 480i)
    Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban = Long File Name/s FIXED needs testing
    Club Football = PAL mode only
    Club Football 2005 = PAL mode only
    Bionicle (LEGO) = Find 480p fix (I'm failing on this one)
    Backyard Wrestling 2 - There Goes the Neighborhood = find 480p Fix (I'm failing on this one aswell, I can get 480p but then the game will not fully start :/)

P.S. the above list is rather short compared to what I have got fixed so far, you can presume I fixed the other games that needed fixing from C to Z
    Last edited by Zorlon; 29th-August-2013 at 20:22.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR