Thread: Questions about Wii IOS

Threaded View

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Questions about Wii IOS

Ok I'm new in this stuff and I searched something on the net but I didn't found what I wanted.

I'd like to know if there is a list that tells you which IOS is better to use in every game so I can change the default in the USB loader and prevent myself to... I don't know lose some content cause I was using the wrong IOS.

Not sure if it is even possible but I was just thinking about this:

I'm playing metroid and I will lose some nice pic of Samus in a bikini that was suppose to be sent to my message board but it will not be there cause I was using IOS 224 when I was supposed to use 250.

I had a little problem with Mario Kart Wii and it got my thinking. Using IOS 249 is perfect but the opening keep stuttering. After some quick trial and error I found out that IOS 224 fix the problem so opening and game is perfect! And then I try to install Mario Kart Channel with IOS 224 and it just fails sending me to the Wii main menu I change back to IOS 249 and bang I can now install the Mario Kart Channel

Why things like that happens?

Sorry If I worry to much with small things I just want to learn more and play the games and enjoy then at full without losing anything in terms of content!

thx in advance : )
    Last edited by Bruno; 2nd-March-2013 at 13:02.
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within
    the heart of mankind." - Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)