Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
Yeah I'm thinking the Blackhawks would have won it with Bolland playing every game but there is no way to tell. I do hope the Canucks kill the Preds. A Canucks Wings west finals would be pretty awesome I think.

And yeah, anything is possible in playoff hockey, I just didn't want to declare a Habs win (like I was thinking and hoping for going into the game) after seeing they were down 2-0. In a perfect world they would win as well as Tampa tonight so it will probably be the opposite.
In spite me being Canadian, I actually want Boston to win. Usually I would cheer for Montreal, but I actually like Boston a fair bit. Especially after this:
Spoiler warning:

I honestly would love to see a Canucks v. Red Wings Western final. I think the Canucks v. Nashville series will be wrapped up in five games, personally. That's my prediction, anyways.

And I really hope Tampa wins, as well. I like Roloson (I'm an Oilers fan, personally. Yes, I know, for shame), but I still have lots of love for Roloson after the 2006 Playoff run that Edmonton had, largely due to Roloson.