Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Hybrid View

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elin
    Plus Bloodbane is one of my favourite boss fights in any RPG, ever. My characters weren't really very good, so I only really got one good chance to attack with them all, and I basically had to knock off all his HP in one combo. It was...challenging...
    You can have a blast battling two of those in the Seraphic gate dungeon, at the same time, of course.

And I too just finished that FF tactics again, even the 10 level dungeon. Great game. I think I'll tackle Robotrek on the Snes.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Evans
    You can have a blast battling two of those in the Seraphic gate dungeon, at the same time, of course.
    Eh heh, I ran into them the other day, actually I saw them, thought to myself 'surely that can't be...' and attacked. As soon as the battle music started I knew what I was in for =P I'm replaying it on hard mode just now anyway, as the Seraphic Gate seemed pretty interesting and I heard that you can't explore it all on normal

I just finished Shining in the Darkness on the Genesis / Mega Drive. It's taken me about eleven years, and three save games (my older brother and I borrowed it from a friend when we were younger, but we couldn't finish it. And I made it pretty close to the end on an emulator a few years back but lost my save to a format). I think I've finished the entire Shining series except Shining Wisdom now (unless you count Shining Tears, Shining Soul and Shining Force Neo...I personally don't; it's not really been 'Shining' since Camelot left, it was pretty much their series).