View Poll Results: Do You Hang Out In The Arcade?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 21.05%
  • Sometimes

6 31.58%
  • No

4 21.05%
  • Never

5 26.32%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do You Hang Out In The Arcade?

Thanks

Default Do You Hang Out In The Arcade?

Do you like going to the arcades? I for one, love it! The blasting sounds surrounds my ears! Actually, I like fighting games there, and rarely go for the prizes, unless theres a girl whose playing with me...oh, never mind.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I go sometimes, but the arcades I've seen around here aren't exactly the greatest. I like going to Playdium in Edmonton, though; that place ****ing rules.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I used to hang out at arcades alot when DDR was new here in Tucson. Now I only go from time to time.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, DDR is fun. They have a section devoted to DDR in the Edmonton Playdium. Or rather, they did last time I was there... haven't been in a while. Couple spring-breaks ago, when I was visiting Spencer.

I usually go for the shooting games, like House of the Dead.

Thanks

I still play DDR, but I get ow3d...don't tell anyone.

Thanks

i used to live in the arcades in mid 90's but now i didnt go there for about 5 years, maybe its because they closed down all the arcades near my area.

Thanks

Nope not me, I use to but all our actual big arcades are now gone except for the lil Playdium inside our movie theatres....well it aint that little but I just dont prefer to go there anymore....
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Crzy14a Guest

the only arcades around here in Phoenix are in the mall and they are pretty small.but when i do go i usually play House of the Dead and Crisis Zone another great shooting game.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Actually, you guys have MGL there, don't you? That arcade is the bomb. It's a haven for fans of DDR as well as other Bemani games.

Thanks

I go some times on the weekends. Theres this 1 where u wear gloves and box against a computerized Bot. U swing ur hand but stop swinging before ur hand smacks the screen... Any way. My friend was boxing on it really softly. Then 2 girls were behind us. Then he started to show off and go hardout. lol next thing you know the glove comes off and hits the man at the counter. hehe that was so funny.

I'm the bastard that created The Hang Out many years ago
    I like to remind people to feed my ego

trelimb Guest

Originally posted by MyStiC
    I go some times on the weekends. Theres this 1 where u wear gloves and box against a computerized Bot. U swing ur hand but stop swinging before ur hand smacks the screen... Any way. My friend was boxing on it really softly. Then 2 girls were behind us. Then he started to show off and go hardout. lol next thing you know the glove comes off and hits the man at the counter. hehe that was so funny.
    Oh man, I wish I could have seen that.

I rarely go to the arcade. I am always broke and the arcades around here aren't that great. If I go to the mall I'll usually stop at the arcade and see what's new. We used to have a nickel arcade and that was cool. The price for a games ranged from 5-30 cents depending on the game and never went above that. There was another arcade I went to where there was a special once a week where you paid a few bucks to stay there and play everything with unlimited credits for free for a few hours. That one also died. After those two arcades, I just can't bring myself to pay 50 cents to a dollar to play a game. I basically lived at arcades until it bacame almost impossible to find a good game to play for 25 cents.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Well, here in Sweden, everyone believes that an arcade is the same thing as a 'gambling club'. So they are more or less under threat of extermination...

Thanks

All the arcades in my area are pretty rubbish, lacking in the latest games and full of shitty slot machines. I do, hoever, really enjoy playing Sega Rally 2 and I dare someone to try and beat me on the Desert stage - I am the daddy on that track. So nur.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

There's an arcade in the mall near my house. I sometimes go in there, they have a wierd swordplay game. I played it once and I don't remember it.

Thanks

My favorite arcades are in the mall; it just have that awesome feeling.