Thread: Bleem Sucks!

Thanks
    EP Points

Thumbs down Bleem Sucks!

Bleem is rubbish, it won't even work on my computer. I downloaded the demo to give it a try and when I tried to load it up the darn thing crashed. I tried again about 5 times and every single time it crashed and the only way to get out of it is to switch off the computer and run Scan Disk. Am I doing somethging wrong (in which case I will apologise to Bleem fans the world over) or is Bleem just stupid? Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, Bleem! isn't compatible with Cyrix Processors. It's a very processor dependent program and therefore it doesn't run on Cyrix processors. Only Intel MMX and AMD are supported.
    That's the reason Bleem! doesn't work. Now you can start apologizing

Thanks
    EP Points
    Oh, here we go: Sorry Bleem fans, I now know the error of my ways...

PS: Thanks for the info about cpu compatibility, MasJ. I may be getting a new PC. Does Bleem work on ALL of the AMD processors? I'll probably be getting an AMD one. Oh yeah, and what 3D card do you recommend, bearing in mind I'll be playing N64 and PSX games. Cheers.

Thanks

I don't know about the compatibility but for video cards, you should get either a Geforce 2 or Geforce 3.

James Bond Guest

Forget about Bleem because there are better psx emus out there. A very good commercial emulator in vgs. It runs a lot more game than bleem but it doesn't improve graphics. Another good emu is epsxp. It's free and has great compatibily and improves graphics. Check them both out.

Dr_Ackula Guest

And a mod chip only cost like $11...thats an even better way to play copies.

Thanks
    sorry to undermine you there mate.
    but I had a cyrix remember..and although it sucked and was more like viewing pictures.

it did run without crashing.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Ziegfried Guest

the god of skins hereby says: bleem rules.