Kurt is a recurring character in my art, he's a reverse role model. Don't fuck with opiods, kids. And if you insist take non-lethal dosages and stick to formulations that are not synthetic. It's silence on that topic that is part of the problem, no matter what is illegal or is banned people will do it and it's the practical approach that saves the most lives. I'd go into detail about what opiods did to my friends and family, the ones that didn't OD committed suicide. Again, there's nothing you can do to stop people from doing what they're intent on doing including taking their own life and simply banning discussion about things does not solve anything and is part of the problem. Which dovetails into censorship stifling free speech if used to ban topics, it lends itself to making problems worse by not allowing them to be addressed in public. It's best to know exactly what's on people's minds so you know who the ones you should avoid are for your own safety, because otherwise there's no foot in mouth that can be cited as proof of people's deceptions or intentions and we can't mind read.

You know who wants to stifle free speech? People that see no benefit in mind reading so you know who to avoid and who want to stop discussion on topics that save lives.